We’re Always Looking For Talented People To Join Our Team!
AL REC has a good opportunity for the right individuals to join our growing team of Truck Drivers in various departments. In these roles, you will be responsible for the safe operation of mobile equipment and process training and knowledge for the handling of molten aluminum and operation of all ancillary equipment necessary to safely and efficiently run the process.
- Safe operation of forklifts, skid steers, and other various mobile equipment
- Maintaining excellent housekeeping standards
- Maintaining production schedules without Supervision
- Minimizing equipment deterioration by completing daily maintenance activities and taking actions to prevent and report safety and mechanical breakdowns
- Safely perform all duties required.
Skills and Experience
- Mechanical / Electrical / Mobile Equipment Maintenance experience (desirable, but not necessary)
- Ability to work in a hot environment for extended periods while maintaining a high level of attention to operation
- Ability to adapt to change and maintain effectiveness with varying tasks, people, and environments.
- Communication and problem-solving skills
Please note this is an Expression of Interest position and applications will be reviewed when opportunities become available.
AL REC proactively values and promotes a diverse workforce.
AL REC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Preferred candidates will be subject to drug & alcohol testing.